By raising funds for Care in Action you can help to make a lasting difference to the lives of children in Malawi and Ukraine. Here is our action plan:
- Contact us
- Set a goal
- Invite your friends
1. Contact us
Connect with Care in Action and we’ll provide resources to easily introduce your fundraiser, collect donations and get started. If you set up an online donation page you can share your challenge using social media or even your email signature to raise support.
- Contact us and let us know what you’d like to do.
- Register with Betterplace.org - Germany’s largest donation platform - or find the right platform for your country with our help.
- Receive our brochure and resources to introduce Care in Action.
2. Set a goal
What challenge would you like to take on? Can you run, climb, cycle or swim? You could challenge yourself and invite your friends and colleagues to sponsor you. Or if being social is more your thing, your goal could be to host an evening with friends and invite them to give a donation for children in Ukraine or Malawi.
- Mr Weiland went up a mountain and around an island for volunteers and raised €1,360 Find out more.
- Mr Lusanitsiya received donations instead of gifts at his retirement party from Munich International School.
- Choose a challenge that’s right for you and you’re off to a good start!
3. Invite your friends
Tell your friends, family and colleagues how they can support your challenge for children in Ukraine and Malawi.
- Sharing what motivates you to help makes a big difference.
- Invite people to give online, or provide Care in Action bank details and your reference.
- Take up your challenge and change a life!
Every contribution goes a long way for children in Ukraine and Malawi. We can show how your donations have helped, so you can celebrate with us a life changed for the better.
Why not take action today?